The previous night while I was retiring to bed late, thought of getting up late in the morning. But unfortunately I had a different treatment awaiting early in the morning. My cute little niece, chittu came to me by 8 o clock and started waking me up. Without even knowing how to read a clock she pointed me the wall clock above, saying its time maama, get up. Even though I was disturbed early in the morning, I opened my eyes and saw her with a big smile. Then I caught her in my arms, lifted her onto the bed and had nice little chat in the morning. Thus my day started with this pleasant event. It is generally said that well begun is half done. Similarly I had a great evening with my friends. Although we called up some seven guys only four turned up. We had a two hour long chat which was full of giggles, laughs and sweet smiles. We then went to a nearby hotel where we had lots of dishes . Thus my day ended not only with my stomach full, but my mind too were full of happiness. :-)
Monday, February 21, 2011
The day which started and ended very well :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment