Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Beauty of nature

Nature has been the topic for most of prominent writers and many has written wonderful poems about its beauty, power and the rest. I am just a novice who is amazed by nature. It has indeed lots of hidden treasures which are ought to be explored. Every creature in this planet has something to be surprised. God has tried out everything possible and have created an excellent environment which thrives by itself. Humans boast themselves to be great after this technological breakthrough. But, when I think about certain small things, I realize that what humans achieved is not even a drop of the ocean. All technological breakthroughs achieved are only based on nature and I find ample scope for the future scientists to work on. A tiny touch-me-not plant has a capacity to sense a touch and to control their leaves; a big lizard capable of crawling on the ceiling against the law of gravity; a small kid capable of understanding things without knowing any language. When I realize these cases, I understand that we would see new inventions in the near future. Right from the olden days, scientists were inspired by the nature and all the inventions are based on them. Hence, in order to come up with innovative solutions, new scientists needs to grow by praising the nature. But the current scenario is not favouring this kind of approach. Everyone is working on a theoretical basis and they are stuck with the papers. We need to understand the importance of nature, love it and should take care of it.

No comments: