I was one among the millions of people, who do taste the blood of other organisms. The reason why I don't want to continue that is a small, yet touchy story. I have been to a butcher many times. But one day, I did had a keen look there. I found that he get a hen from a cage and cuts its neck to death and process it. But what happens is that, all the other hens in the cage see their fate. As everyone knew, "There is no other bigger torture expect to know, how you gonna DIE and when you gonna DIE". After then i could see the fear of death in their eyes. Whenever his hands enter into the cage, they were struggling for their life. Those innocent chicken, were yelling their last wishes, which fell on the deaf ears. Those voices were resounding in my mind for help. But I could do nothing, since I had just gone there to fetch their meat.
This incidence got stored into my Grey Matter and remained forever. So, whenever I eat non-veg., I get reminded of it. Hence, I decided that at least I could stay without eating those innocent lives which were brought up just for killing. This is the reason for me quitting non-vegetarian.

When I was sitting jobless, I was thinking about this, and then got up with the following. Life is short and there is nothing in this world, which can remain forever. Its the most oldest and common thing, "Survival of the fittest". But that does not involve this torturing kind of habit, where these innocent lives see what their fate gonna be. I do think that there is one law supporting this and this has to be followed in the slaughter houses. It states that, "no animal should see other animals being killed". This has to be strictly followed. It is not possible to prevent carnivores from eating other animals, because each living organism is a food to another organism in some point of time and in some way. Having the sixth sense, we have to take care of our environment and the ecosystem. Even if you are going to be a non-vegetarian see to that, that no animal is being tortured like this.
This incidence got stored into my Grey Matter and remained forever. So, whenever I eat non-veg., I get reminded of it. Hence, I decided that at least I could stay without eating those innocent lives which were brought up just for killing. This is the reason for me quitting non-vegetarian.
When I was sitting jobless, I was thinking about this, and then got up with the following. Life is short and there is nothing in this world, which can remain forever. Its the most oldest and common thing, "Survival of the fittest". But that does not involve this torturing kind of habit, where these innocent lives see what their fate gonna be. I do think that there is one law supporting this and this has to be followed in the slaughter houses. It states that, "no animal should see other animals being killed". This has to be strictly followed. It is not possible to prevent carnivores from eating other animals, because each living organism is a food to another organism in some point of time and in some way. Having the sixth sense, we have to take care of our environment and the ecosystem. Even if you are going to be a non-vegetarian see to that, that no animal is being tortured like this.
1 comment:
awesome da !
same feelings !
lets join peta !teniz
Post a Comment