Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bus Journey


Surely I have to write regarding buses. Any Engineering Student in Tamilnadu can understand why I am mentioning about buses. The most indispensable part of my college life. Well, this is not the case of my childhood. I am been to a bus very rarely during my childhood. But not anymore. I am both enjoying and regretting this bus journey. More than three hours of time is being spent in my bus journey. But this also have given my a different experience; each year is giving an different experience. During my first year of engineering, I had the experience of being ragged by the seniors and indeed I enjoyed. Now in the second year, I am now ragging the juniors, in the same bus. However be the condition of the bus, there are always some group of people who could manage to sleep in it. But not me. I cannot sleep in that situation and in this two years of experience, I have hardly slept in it. Even though, the window seat gives nice pleasure, there are lots of things which go on running round my mind, round the clock. Hence, I am not getting sleep even at night time in the bed. Thus the bus journey has given my couple of mixed experiences.

No comments: