Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HEADPHONES


Nowadays, headphones have become an integral part of our life. Today when I was wearing headphones, I just thought of it. Here comes, what I thought about it.

Headphones are a pair of lovers, whom we always separate. They both convey us the same thing and gives us pleasure. This does not disturb others privacy and we can be in our world. With this upcoming competitive, serious world, this great pair gives some entertainment. Headphones are an integral part of any Engineering Student in Chennai. We have to spend nearly two hours daily in travel and this journey doesn't seem tiresome and thanks to this pair. This isolates us from the surroundings and sometimes they become the sole reason for someone's death. It is better to keep away from them while we are driving. It is always true that, if something have an advantage, it will have a disadvantage too. Hence its our job to find and use only the advantages. Hence i request everyone to enjoy with it and not to lose your life because of it.

No comments: